Southwest Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy
Southwest Airlines cancellation policy is said to be the most adaptable with regards to cancellation and changes of your travel reservation. Southwest Airlines is one such carrier that puts the passengers first. The Main Highlights of the Southwest Airlines cancellation Policy are as followed:-
- No abrogation expense for Southwest Airlines.
- No change charge
- You can drop rapidly and effectively on Southwest.com or through the portable application.
Southwest Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation
As per Southwest Airlines cancellation policy, If you cancel your flight booking online or through the app within 24 hours of booking, you can receive a Southwest Airlines cancel flight refund of any fare back to the original form of payment, or you can opt to generate Travel Funds.
How to Cancel Southwest Airlines Flight?
The following are the steps to canceling a Southwest Airlines Flight:
- Visit the website of Southwest Airlines.
- Click on My Bookings on the Southwest Airlines website.
- By entering your surname and booking number, you may access your account.
- To cancel your reservation, go to the login page and click the Cancellation option.
- Southwest Airlines sends an automated confirmation email.
Know more: Southwest cancel flight